I follow this other blog, Girl on the Contrary, and I was reading her post today and it gave me an idea… well, not so much an idea as I’m blatantly copying what she did but throwing in my own answers. James Lipton of Inside the Actor’s Studio fame apparently asks 10 questions at the end of every interview. I say “apparently” because I don’t watch the show. I do, however, know who the man is and have seen some sketches making fun of him – so almost the same thing as watching his show, right?
1. What is your favorite word? – Troglodyte; because most people don’t know what the hell it is, because it rolls off the tongue and because I like the spelling of it.
2. What is your least favorite word? Just. Nothing good comes from this word. Ie. “The ice cream truck just left” or “You’re just a —-” (insert any word here)
3. What turns you on? Intelligence and a sense of humor. Someone who can keep up.
4. What turns you off? Idiocy and arrogance.
5. What sound or noise do you love? Horses eating grass/hay. It calms my soul.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Scraping metal. It literally makes me ill.
7. What is your favorite curse word. Fuck. I know, I know, it’s kind of unoriginal but it’s just so fucking versatile!
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Theoretical geneticist (I want a monppy – monkey + puppy). Forensic anthropologist. Abnormal psych (except I hate dealing with people…)
9. What profession would you not like to do? Underwear model.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive a the pearly gates? That’s also presuming God exists… That’s a lot of presumptions. But I’d probably go with “Yo” because we’re tight and shit.